Totally redesigned GFG gun for professional use.
- Renowned DeVilbiss atomisation quality and even paint distribution.
- Utlises new air valve design for ultra smooth triggering and control.
- Rugged drop forged body with anodised finish for protection.
- A choice of two advanced technology air caps to suit solids and metallics.
- Three fluid tip sizes for varying viscosities and control preferences.
- New, more ergonomic gun body with improved fit, feel, comfort and control.
- Faster, easier maintenance from user-friendly fittings and adjustments.
DeVilbiss GFG Spray Gun
|DeVilbiss GFG Spray Gun Technical Specification|
|Air Inlet Thread||1/4” Universal|
|Weight (gun & cup)||768 gms|
|Air Cap & Ring||Plated Brass|
|Fluid Tip||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Capacity||560 mls|
For use on the materials below:
- Other Substrates
- Base Coat
- Clear Coat
- Automotive Refinishing
- Commercial Refinishing
GFGPRO-C1-14 - Gravity Gun & Cup, Conventional
GFGPRO-C1-16 - Gravity Gun & Cup, Conventional
GFGPRO-C1-18 - Gravity Gun & Cup, Conventional
GFGPRO-C2-14 - Gravity Gun & Cup, Conventional
GFGPRO-C2-16 - Gravity Gun & Cup, Conventional
GFGPRO-C2-18 - Gravity Gun & Cup, Conventional